For 20 years, Wendy Schmeling has been fighting non educational ideologies in the classroom. She will continue to fight against Socialism in Education. While we have seen this in our college and university campuses, it has begun to creep into our elementary and secondary schools. This is not healthy for our students. Wendy will fight to stop this from corrupting our children. Wendy will also fight against CRT, Critical Race Theory. This theory was invented by non-historians to cause racial division; victimizing some children based on their skin color and laying racial blame on other children for their skin color. This is not fair to our students, and it has far reaching effects on student mental health and peer socialization. Another ideology that Wendy has fought in her own classroom is the 1619 Project. Like CRT, this is also a non-historical ideology that states that America was founded in 1619 as a slave nation. This is simply not the truth and has no place in our classrooms. Our students need to be challenged in a rigorous curriculum in reading, writing, math, science, history, and civic education.
Wendy has always taught her students with the founding documents of our nation. She teaches her students Constitutional principles such as Rule of Law, the Consent of the Governed, and Popular Sovereignty. Wendy has taught Civics education for the last 5 years. She believes in the protection of our Constitutional Rights. She believes in law and order. Wendy will continue to fight for these principles in education and for our nation. Wendy wants to see patriotism returned to our schools, with love and respect for our men and women in uniform, our police, and our first responders. Wendy supports a civic education with students studying and comprehending our nation's founding documents.
Wendy will continue to stand up for Conservative Christian values. Wendy has faced personal attacks on her own values, especially in the public education system. Our nation was founded on Christian principles and the freedom of religion. No one sheds their values or beliefs when they step into the public arena. These are Constitutionally protected no matter where a person goes. Lately, these values have been under attack, while other values have been deemed of higher value. Wendy will fight to protect our basic fundamental rights that are God given.
- For Education, not indoctrination.
- Against Critical Race Theory and the 1619 project that is divisive and false history.
- For parental rights and school choice.
- Supports a classical education in reading, writing, math, science, civics, history, and vocational education.
- For restoring education to the states.
- Supports the sanctity of human life from the womb to the tomb.
- For governing with the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- For the Rule of Law, Popular Sovereignty, and the Consent of the Governed.
- For enforcing the 9th and 10th Amendments.
- For Election Integrity.
- For safe and secure borders, a border wall, and naturalization through legal immigration.
- Supports America First in Energy and in the Economy.
- For Law and Order, supporting our police, and our 2nd Amendment rights.
- For our U.S. Military. Wendy's father and uncle were U.S. Marines.
- Supports an American-Israeli alliance.